Project Otome 1.0 ~ Poll Notice: Round Five

Project Otome 1.0 ~ Poll Notice: Round Five



Welcome to Project Otome 1.0 ~ Round Five: Second Story Round!

The winning selection for the third round was: "T-thank you…"



This notice is to announce the commencement of "First Story Arc ~ Round Five".

Information on the round below:

This round is the second part of Watanabe Kumiko’s story arc.
The full story can be found on the forum post.

“I cross my arms and think about what would happen in the Fairy Realm if I were to be malnourished. Would I lust strongly for the rumoured sweet smells of their blood? Apparently Chino Hana smells like what you want most. I should be in top shape if something goes down as well. I decide… ”



What will you do?

Once this poll is complete, a new poll will open up for the next part of the story. For more information you can visit the introductory post on my wall or the Play Book in my collections or even the first poll.


NOTICE: I won't be uploading Project Otome related posts anymore unless they are story summaries.

Comments