Project Otome 1.0 ~ Poll Notice: Round Four

Welcome to Project Otome 1.0 ~ Round Four: First Story Round!


The winning selection for the third round was: "Watanabe Kumiko"


This notice is to announce the commencement of "First Story Arc ~ Round Four".

Information on the round below:

This round is the first part of Watanabe Kumiko’s story arc.
The full story part can be found on the forum post.

“I feel my arm being lifted up and I flinch as Haruki holds my hand up to his eyes to examine a cut from when I had fallen. “You must not be getting enough food if this has happened.” My hand is hot all over and it’s spreading throughout me. He runs his tongue over the wound, coating it in his healing saliva and I lose it. My face explodes in heat and I almost squeal as I yank my hand back.”


What will you do?

Once this poll is complete, a new poll will open up and you will enter the First Story Arc. For more information you can visit the introductory post on my wall or the Play Book in my collections or even the first poll.


UPDATE: the following are the appearances of the other main characters (note: I had a limited amount of settings and models and so a couple may be the same model and pose but different appearance).

Comments