Manga Shout Out: Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu (Tsubaki Love)


I finished this manga a few months ago actually but it's one that I like to revisit. At first I wasn't that hooked on it but after a few chapters I ended up having only a few chapter left within about a week. I really enjoyed it and it was quite funny although at times I was palming my forehead as the female does what most Shoujo girls do... which is things that a lot of readers deem as annoying.
It says it has 'smut' in it and is for 18 yrs and above but it doesn't have any 'explicit' sexual scenes (at least I don't remember if it did) that were heaps graphic or anything.
The second man in the cover also had me wondering for a long time as he doesn't actually appear until near the end of the manga. Typical 'bad boy' and 'earnest girl'. Their fights are quite funny and I was really happy with the ending; usually I'm quite grumpy with how a manga ends.
I recommend it if you're into Shoujo. 
It's also like Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji although the male is less of a jerk. I find Kyouya to be a disagreeable character at times.
Tsubaki X Tsubaki!! Smith Smith haha (this is relevant to the last chapter only :P )
Also: at times the scanning quality isn't that great but I think it was worth toughing through




Me:

Comments