If I Recorded Myself Watching Anime and Reading Manga...

If I Recorded Myself Watching Anime and Reading Manga...
I feel that there would be a lot of shrieking laughter and perverted giggles.


I have raucous and uncomfortable laughter because I have to keep myself contained for the non-Otakus... so everyone else in my household.





There would also be a little whimpering.


I'm good with sad stuff but dramatic moments can still pull sounds of me.
Like this:


(Wolf Children: Ame to Yuki) I really love this movie and it's quite sad.


I'm sure that the video would just have a creepy smile.


Pretty much.


Yeah... mwahahaha haha che hehe


Oh and there's also be those points when a character I don't like comes on or something happens that I don't want and I will screech like a dinosaur and hiss at the computer screen... I'm actually not even joking... man that's sad *puts shades on*


I also get passionate about the characters I like and when someone I don't like hurts them. I yell profanity. "Kick his ass!"



I wouldn't put it past myself to chew on the microphone either or shake the screen... long story short I probably shouldn't haha.



Comments