Manga Shout Out: Hirunaka No Ryuusei (My Daytime Shooting Star)



Hirunaka No Ryuusei was the first manga that I started reading when I started to like anime and manga.
 The first manga I had ever read I didn't actually know was manga ha. I caught up to the latest chapter 
for HnR within three sleepless nights and was introduced to the bliss and comic that is manga. I had 
always read novels all the time and seeing the story as pictures in this style was just amazing (and of 
course all the guys are hot).


I've been reading faithfully ever since and I have a fit whenever a new chapter is released and then 
again after I've finished it and I realise that I have to wait again. HnR is predicted to only have one 
more chapter… OMFG WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY LIFE?!?! ARGHHHHH!!!




I'm calm now. Okay so I've read a lot of manga and have completed a lot but HnR is different to all the
 others because it’s the longest I've spent reading. It was picked up not long after I moved out of home. 
The art is amazing and the humour is great and the love story is just even better. I never grew tired of 
the plot and the romance but there were many turns of events where I was like 'nope'.



It is a really good manga and I'm not going to go into the details of it because I don't want to spoil it or 
anything. I really recommend it if your into any of the genres on the tag-line. Read and re-read. By the 
end of it you will either be Team Mamura or Team Shishio! Also Suzume isn’t like many other 
protagonists in Harems so be rest assured there isn't heaps of crying and 'wah, oh me' type stuff. It's 
sweet and gripping. :)






Comments