Oh Christmas, Thou Art Kind

I was playing with a Bop It in the shops when my sister walked past. I failed and she told me I sucked and then continued back to the electronics area. Eventually I gave up on Bop It and went looking for her. When I did I found her holding up a rolled up poster in plastic and she asked me, "Do you think Michael will like this?" I shrugged and looks at the poster on the board and my mind flipped out. My brother doesn't watch anime and she was holding an Attack On Titan poster. I started semi-screeching, "No! Me! Me! Get it for me!"
She laughed and put it in the cart and I followed her around like a chipper duckling, so happy whilst making awkward victory sounds.
I'm also getting a jumper for Christmas that has a quote from Guren no Yumiya. Yayyyyy :D
THIS

Comments