The Popular Page and Poll Results and Upcoming Results

It seems that I've gotten onto the popular page this week. I've been on then quite a bit actually and it always floods my notifications. I thank all who read my posts or get involved in my polls and hope that it's not just because I've randomly popped up on the popular page that they've gone and clicked that heart. I never expect a post to go onto the popular page and am surprised at how some of them end up on there. I don't understand how it works to go onto the popular page and even sometimes looking at it I don't know how other posts have gotten on there. They'll be like just a picture and a single phrase and the picture isn't even that mind blowing. The standard seems to have gone up though and there are more content heavy posts reaching the popular page. I was happy to learn that my 'Megane.' post ended up there because I had a lot of fun with it.




My poll about my Frankenstein anime/manga ended up on there as well which I was also grateful for because I put a lot of thought into it and I was hoping that other people would also do the same so I could their 'Frankenstein Creatures'.



Also, here are the results of the 'anime crush type' poll:




The latest poll is the battle between Tomoe and Sebastian:


I can't wait until I see the result!!
I personally don't think that I can vote as I can't imagine a winner between the two of them. They're both strong, loyal to their master and hot as hell... I mean very skilled in fighting. *cough*

Comments