All. My. Lives.

So I am going to Japan at the end of this year. It will be my FIRST TIME IN JAPAN and my FIRST TIME OUT OF THE COUNTRY and I will be celebrating both MY BIRTHDAY and CHRISTMAS!!
It's only February and I am still SO F#@$ING EXCITED!!!
It's also going to be my first time in the SNOW!!!! Kyaaaaaaa!!!!


It has been determined, by myself and my sister taking me, that when I arrive at Tokyo airport I'm just gonna go:



..Or just pass out.
I'm worried that I'm going to make my travel companions (and possibly just anyone around me) uncomfortable or annoyed by my desires, verbal excitement, possible pterodactyl screeching and sobbing.



Oh Japan, you had me at OhayƍArigatoOnegaiBakaHentaiDaijoubuItadakimasuKamisamaOnee-ChanUoahdbfjdakhagdKgfHgjhc... ERROR anime/manga overload



Otaku for motherf@#$ing life.




















Comments