In Japan (part 2: My 20th)

In Japan (part 2: My 20th :birthday:)

So it was my 20th birthday and I'm so glad I got to spend it in Japan. I didn't get a cake but I got a little chocolate roll with a pokeball on it and a little pile of pancakes with the candles '20' of them.
I already did Akihabara and so I'll list the other things I got to do today.
I got to go to Meiji Shrine:
It was so lovely there. The walk in and all of the large trees and the leaves in he fall were just so calming and really gave off incredible feelings that I can't really describe right now. I was just really interested in the traditional part of Japan and so am quite keen for when I visit Osaka and Kyoto.
And I took purikura and actually WON a crane game myself... After so many tries on the other games.
I was so excited!!
And then when I returned home, after curry for dinner, I opened my stuff to marvel at what I now own.
Mostly Touhou badges.

Comments