In Japan (part 3 Harajuku & Shibuya)

In Japan (part 3 Harajuku & Shibuya)

One of the first things I did in Japan was visit Harajuku and Shibuya. Whilst the the train rides we're long, it was worth it.
Things I ticked off my pocket passport:
:white_check_mark: Shibuya Crossing
:white_check_mark: Eat Crepes
:white_check_mark: Hachiko's Statue
:white_check_mark: The Disney Store
:white_check_mark: Take Purikura
:white_check_mark: Visit Meiji Shrine
So the first thing we did was go through Takeshita Street.
And boy was there a lot of shops to see. I went in a few and bought quite a bit but before that I had a crepe.
I'm not too big on thick creams and custards so I never actually finished a crepe but they were still so yummy :heart_eyes:
And then above a lingerie store that had quite a lot of anime merchandise which I really enjoyed looking at, although I don't have that many photos.
And then I went to this big @$$ Daiso (which, if anyone is unaware of, is a ¥100 store) and to the Disney shop.
The Disney store was a little expensive, as expected, but they really did have quite a mad collection of merchandise.
After Harajuku we went to Shibuya where we saw (and walked across) the Shibuya Crossing and the took a look at the Hachiko Statue :dog:.
And then we went shopping after that.
And on the way I saw some familiar faces :smile:.
And then just had a 7-11 bento for dinner.
The next day we went back to Harajuku and went to Meiji Shrine which was really exciting 🙂.
Meiji Shrine will be continued in another blog 🙂.

Comments