Appreciate the Suit


Lord yes, the Suit,
One of the things I love most about anime and manga is the clothing. I adore the cute outfits and marvel at the cultural clothing. But one piece of clothing I love the most is, not the school uniform or invisible clothing, but the Suit. I'm referring to the typical, god-sent, suit. The one that leaks power and order. That looks slick when black and can redefine the aura of a character. That kind of suit.
Let us pay our respects.



Anyone can wear a suit. Child, teen, adult, male, female, cross dresser; they all look mighty fine in suits.




My suit favorites are the military suit (as military suits are also uniforms I have only included those that look closest to a general suit (like above with KnB)) and the business suit.









Aren't they just wonderful? Ufufufu






Comments