Romantic Rendezvous: Hak & Yona



Couple in Question
Hak & Yona

Anime/Manga
Akatsuki No Yona

What there relationship is currently like:
Close. Not quite princess and guard anymore but not yet lovers. Hak obviously knows he loves her and I'm pretty sure Yona is starting to figure it out. I think for now she has the whole 'if it changes it could break' relationship mentality and so is only slowly picking it up. And Hak is just so smooth with his words and their bickering and his protectiveness is so adorable.









My Opinion

What I wish their relationship was like:
I really like how their relationship is at the moment. It’s right on the balance between platonic and romantic and so many exciting things can happen. I do want them to hurry up and at least KISS. KISS HER. KISS HER, HAK!!




What I hope their relationship will become:
Oh, they will leave a legend and have a strong lineage. I want them to become immortal and have an eternal love. They are one of my favourite couples across anime and manga.

Comments