Romantic Rendezvous: Michiru & Haruka




Couple in Question:
Tenou Haruka and Kaiou Michiru


Anime/Manga:
Sailor Moon


What their relationship is currently like:
They are already a couple that are quite close and they care a lot for one another, although sometimes Michiru will make Haruka jealous and Haruka likes to flirt with young girls. They show close affection for one another throughout the manga and have quite a mature relationship.



My Opinion

What I wish their relationship was like:
Their relationship is totally fine the way it is. I wish that it could have been show a bit more as in the English dub they stomped on the fact that the pair were a couple because they’re homosexual. I prefer them in the manga because their personalities are less bi-polar (one minute they’re trying to beat up Usagi, next they’re all kneeling and shit).


What I hope their relationship will become:

I don’t think that relationship could change much from what it is and so I don’t really have more thoughts on this. I feel like marriage is something they won’t really strive for and I don’t imagine them raising children because of their characters. Well, I mean, they did raise Hotaru for a bit and that was interesting and nice but they’re pretty involved in their Senshi roles and so actually having a child between them and raising it doesn’t seem like the final picture.



Comments