Madman Anime Festival


So in May I went to the Madman Anime Festival. It was a while ago but I realised I never updated on it and so here are the few photos I took. Some are pretty blurry because I was moving all of the time and there aren't that many because I was filming most of it but these are the few photos I got:
















 

Now I recorded most of the fun things and so this isn't all there was. There were some interesting activities as well. All in all though, I'd probably rate my experience at a five. I sort of had fun but I feel that it was far too expensive for what was actually there. Everything was kind of disappointing. Even the Shingeki No Kyojin Exhibition. I expected a little more. The cosplay was pretty good and I probably would have had a better time if I went to the parade and was with more friends who liked anime but I spent maybe an hour and a half there and had gone around twice. I think just seeing the cosplay was the most exciting part. Being able to recognise the characters of others was also really fun. Next time I'll just save my money for going back to Japan though.

Comments