Sailor Moon 2014

So I was reading my 'news' this morning and I learnt two more things about the new Sailor Moon.
1. It isn't a remake of the previous anime and is an adaption from the manga.
2. It comes out REALLY soon!

I literally have 'I'm So Excited' stuck in my head!
Sailor Moon was the first anime I got into as an otaku.

I really liked manga. They didn't seem to be as whiny and the relationship between Mamoru and Usagi was a lot better although I admit the change from the manga with Seiya and Usagi... Ba-dump. I really enjoyed a closer season with the Sailor Stars. I don't remember them much with the manga. I'm also looking really forward to how they do the ending. The SailorMoon ending is one of the few that I really agree with. It was just so simple and beautiful.

I'm not on the animation bandwagon just yet. I prefer the previous art but this art certainly reflects the manga more. ^.^ I'm so excited!!!
... That song is back :P







Comments