Usagi and Mamoru - ROUND TWO, DING DING DING!!

I don't know why but I just found their interactions in the new Sailor Moon Crysal completely adorable!!
I found that whilst watching the Sailor Moon English dub their relationship did not have quite the same SPARK as it does now. I've also come to love the art much more than I love the original anime art. Mamoru just has that few extra levels of spice now :3
It's also really cute when you remember that these two were lovers in the past and are to be lovers in the future and then in the next future they are King and Queen and have a daughter. Especially when you look at the last picture. I don't know why but the scene was just so funny and so adorable. I think it could be because Mamoru is so mature and calm and then Usagi is just... well her usual self haha. It's sometimes a little odd to think about their much serious relationship during the reign of Neo Queen Serenity... and then you remember the mention of the pair of them hiding away to get out of meetings haha *sigh*
SO MUCH ANTICIPATION for their relationship development in the new anime.





Comments