My Anime/Manga Frankenstein

So the challenge is to build your own anime/manga character using different parts of other anime/manga and anime/manga characters. This character/creation is who YOU are to be in the anime/manga world!!

The rules are:
 - the part you are using has to be relevant to the character's true self, meaning that a character used as a sister HAS to be a sister in their anime/manga. A character who is used as father HAS to be a father in their respective anime/manga. A first name of a character can ONLY be used as a first name part
 - the above rule does not apply ONLY to the part of Guardian, Pet and Lover as they are much more selective. So, yes, you are allowed to have a hot anime/manga character as you pet, if you're into that sort of thing
 - for the parts of Parents, characters that have no blood children but have adopted children, pass
 - the character/anime/manga/setting/concept you are taking a part from should be mentioned
 - characters/settings/concepts as parts apply to your creation but retain their general form. For example, Tomoe from Kamisama Kiss would remain a Tsundere but perhaps with different history, the virtual world in Sword Art Online would only ever be a virtual world and the purpose of the Sailor Senshi would be to fight evil
 - the above rule also means that you cannot change the base form even if you leave their personality and appearance. Meaning that their name is to remain the same
 - you can have multiple parts in any category with a '/s' but don't get carried away!!
 - try not to use the same character for more than one part



To add some flavor, include your reasons why you chose that particular part for your Frankenstein character! You can even include a bio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


First Name: Haruka (Nanase Haruka – Free!)

I chose the first name 'Haruka' because I like it being shortened to 'Haru'. I decided to take it from Free!s Nanase Haruka because he holds the same cute coolness that I want my character to have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Name: Jaeger (Eren Jaeger – Attack on Titan)

'Jaeger' means 'Hunter' in German and so it is just awesome on it's own. Being part German myself, I like the military and badass feel that it carries. I also like the strength it has and seems to imbue into it's character and so that's why I chose it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nickname: Blue Rose (Matsukaze Shoubo – Heart)

I wanted my character to have an association with a flower which would concern her dark and deadly, secret-assassin, type persona and thought that 'Blue Rose' would be perfect also because of the eye colour I chose for her. The connection with the original bearer of the title also works as it is his nickname as a renowned yankee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age: 17 (Aida Riko – Kuroko No Basket)

I think 17 is just the right age to be old enough to be sassy and yet young enough to be in school uniform and under the scrutiny of adults. I chose Riko as my part-donor as I like her maturity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Height: 168 cm (Kuroko Tetsuya – Kuroko No Basket)

Tetsuya is just adorable and so I was pleased when his height matched my wanted height for my character. I wanted her tall enough to level with women but just short enough to be either level with or shorter than most men.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hair: Long Black (Saki Hanajima – Fruits Basket)

I love the way Hana's hair flows and wanted black hair from the get-go. Her mysterious persona melts into her wavy hair and so it became the first choice for my character.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eyes: Electric Blue (Mikaze Ai – Uta No Prince-sama)

I wanted electric blue eyes and I got them with Ai. I wanted bright eyes to highlight against her dark hair and add an air of 'something special'. It also works with the nickname I chose for her and I find blue to be reasonable for characters both caring and cold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skin: Pale (Misaki Mei – Another)

Another splash of mysterious provided by Mei's skin colour. The skin colour itself doesn't really add mystery but I wanted it to contrast with her black hair, light blue eyes and also enable moments for her to look sickly as it would be part of her history and her current condition.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marker/s: Wolf Ears & Tail, not always (Holo – Spice and Wolf)

My character's ears and tail would be white though, not auburn. I've always loved wolves and the in between form of a wolf and human and so decided that it would fit in the marker category. These markers would only be exhibited when my creation would want though. They're more to represent the fact her nature can become wild and dangerous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mother: Hana (Hana – Wolf Children)

Hana is such a lovely, caring, kind and adorable mother and I had to have her. Her personality would be the warmth in my creation's childhood, contrasting that with her chosen father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Father: Schwartz Yamamoto (Schwartz Yamamoto – Barajou No Kiss)

I chose Schwartz because he is both sadistic and yet still cares for his daughter and that is what I wanted for my character. His presence would attribute to my character's somewhat bi-polar personality and her ruthless fighting abilities.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sibling/s: Usui Shou (Usui Shou – Black Bird)

Like I did with her father, I wanted an elder brother that would be a source of cruelty in order to aid the reasoning for her personality. Sho fit the bill and he also has magical abilities which merges with her species selection. Sho also enables the sibling rivalry card.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Children: None
Lover/s: None... yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best Friend/s: Kurebayashi Teru (Kurebayashi Teru – Dengeki Daisy)

Teru is adorable, loyal and funny and I thought it would be everything needed in a best friend to balance out my character. She would be able to cheer up my creation during her shadowy moods and help her confront any fears. I really like Teru and wanted to include her. Being my character's best friend suited me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guardian/s/Familiar/s: Pluto (Pluto – Black Butler)

I originally chose Pluto as a pet because he's just so damn adorable but since he is also a demon hound I thought it acceptable to make him the Guardian. He's cute and playful but can really pack a punch when ordered to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Servant/s: Mey-Rin, Finny and Bardroy (Mey-Rin, Finnian and Bardroy - Black Butler)

There are no servants like the Phantomhive servants. It would be quite the same atmosphere. Hana would treat them kindly and Schwartz would scold them. My character would be indifferent to them like a Tsundere because of their goofy yet lovable personalities. They are perfect to serve a magical household.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pet/s: Bebe (Bebe – Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Rebellion)

Bebe is motherfu$%ing adorable and this form suits perfectly as a small loyal pet. Like Teru it would be a source of warm comfort away from the household. Bebe is loyal and awkward and cute and like Pluto she can be of assistance during battles and whatnot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other Family: Cousin Momiji (Sohma Momiji – Fruits Basket) Aunt Angelina (Madam Red – Black Butler)


Momiji is an adorable loving cousin that would act like Bebe and Teru although my character would normally be cold to him. He would have blunt acceptance for her and brighten the atmosphere. It took me a while to find a cousin part but Momiji was picked as soon as I remembered he was the cousin of many others. I chose Madam Red as the aunt as she has that sass and killer/loving personality that fits the family. She would treat my character like a young child and it would bother her to no end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title: Neo-Queen (Tsukino Usagi – Sailor Moon)
Position: Queen (Tsukino Usagi – Sailor Moon)

I chose to go with the title 'Neo-Queen' to match her position as Queen although I have not yet specified what she is the queen of. With her other parts leading to god-like power and almost unmatched abilities I intend for her to be the queen of a new and rising magical kingdom. Her mother would not be queen as she is human and her father will be ruling other lands like her brother. 'Neo-queen' also sounds awesome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Origin of Birth: Principality of Rain (Nike Remercier - Soredemo Sekai wa Ustukushii)

I like the idea of the Principality of Rain and wanted her to be born somewhere away from large kingdoms and cities. The nature would be kind to her but she would move at a young age and adapt to bustling life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Current Living Location: Mitakihara City (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

I knew I wanted her to live in a city but I couldn't decide which one. I thought about the futuristic appeal of Matakihara City and the magical inhabitants and decided to go with it. Of course my character's world would not have those magical girls specifically but I do feel like throwing in some magical plague she'll have to deal with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date of Birth: October 31st (Lawliet – Death Note)

Halloween struck me as the perfect (and yes cliche) birth date for my character. Being born when the veil is thinnest would enhance her powers in both the world of the living and the world of the dead. I loved that the part could be taken from Lawliet. I want my character to be calculating and intelligent like him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Race: Magical (Hyuga Natsume/Gakuen Alice)

All the other parts point to my character being magical and the possibility of her becoming unstable with her powers fit with Natsume who helped me convey her race.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weapon: Silence Glaive (Tomoe Hotaru – Sailor Moon)

I felt that a scythe would fit the character much better than most weapons and Hotaru's glaive worked the best because it almost doubles as a spear. I was set on this weapon from the beginning as I want my character's fighting ability and power to feel like it can be the difference between life and death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Power: God-like (Kaname Madoka – Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

I chose Madoka to display the 'god-like' part as she does not use her powers for evil in any way. I want my creation to be overwhelmingly powerful but I also want the line drawn between good and evil to limit her ability in a way so that those more ruthless than she can stand over her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality: Passionate and Cold (Akemi Homura – Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

It wasn't quite tsundere that I was going after when I picked her personality. I feel that the different shades of Homura suit my character very well as she can be shy and clumsy, loyal and despairing, and cold and unforgiving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Strength: Magic (Natsu Dragneel – Fairy Tail)

Whilst being a good fighter, her strength would be in her magic. Without it she would be matched by so many and so I thought it would be a good handicap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weakness: Tragic Past (Ciel Phantomhive – Black Butler)

I wanted her to be like Ciel in the way that they want to correct their past but at the same time they are running from it. Whether it be her family or extra cruelty inflicted on her by outsiders is something I haven't fully laid out yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Rival: Sebastian Michaelis (Sebastian Michaelis – Black Butler)

I don't know why but when I thought of rival I thought immediately of Sebastian. Being sadistic would make her feel uncomfortable and so he would often have the upper hand to tease her. This would further enrage her but she cannot always match his demonic strength. It's like cat and mouse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is a template of the Frankenstein parts so you can build your own! Enjoy!

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Age:
Height:
Hair:
Eyes:
Skin:
Marker/s:
Mother:
Father:
Sibling/s:
Children:
Lover/s:
Best Friend/s:
Guardian/s:
Servant/s:
Pet/s:
Other Family:
Title:
Position:
Origin of Birth:
Current Living Location:
Date of Birth:
Race:
Weapon:
Power:
Personality:
Strength:
Weakness:
Rival:
Bio:

Comments