Hottest (Male) Anime/Manga Character: By Hair Colour

Here I am innocently trying to put together my opinion of the hottest male anime characters according to their hair colour and they have to make it so goddamn hard for me!! It's basically just a collaboration of Black Butler, Kuroko No Basket and harem anime like Uta No Prince-sama!
I want to be diverse but there's just so much hotness in one anime!! This is the most intense fan-girling moments I've had in reference to the appeal of male characters. Also: there probably won't be too many manga characters (unless they're also anime now) because I can't remember hair colour off the top of my head from how much I've read. I do assure you though, there are quite a lot of hotties in manga.
It's so hard. Like, how the hell do I decide between Kyo and Drossel?!



Kyo is a tsundere but Drossel's odd personality is just as good!
And so I thought to myself: why not have both?


I… I almost forgot…



How could I almost have forgotten?! Ahhh… that takes me back. Do twins count as one? They were my favourite amongst the Ouran Harem. Although I do have a preference to which twin. Hikaru is my favourite, probably because of he's the S of the pair. Kaoru is sweet but I prefer Hikaru.
I left this one out because I'm not entirely sure. Like, his hair is orange-ish but I think it's meant to be blonde?



I'm not entirely sure about it. I've noticed that in some of the manga I've read they've had their hair 'dyed blonde' but then it looks orange in the colouring so I'm not quite sure? I think it's blonde. Yeah. I have finally settled this small dispute in my head. It looks more blonde than orange to me. It's just some of the pictures he has like an extra dash of orange in it. I guess he loses out here but NO MATTER!! He will reappear!



I think Ayato is also orange haired but he has a Tequila Sunrise thing going on and some pictures make it look like he has purplish hair so I'm just gonna insert his picture here.



And then there's like Pluto and the Undertaker and Zero! (My white and grey colours are a little mixed as I can't exactly tell sometimes. I've looked at the 'database' but they are sometimes conflicted too. I personally think that Zero is more white haired… and then I guess Pluto is too… but they came up in 'Grey'… screw it).



I guess I could push Pluto into my 'Cutest' category… just look at him. Oh god he has to go there. He is my 'Cutest Grey-Haired Male Character'. That's puts me down to two but I don't know!! Argh!! I haven't read the manga for Black Butler yet and so I see that the Undertaker is quite blessed in looks but his personality is very childish and morbid.

Me thinking as I'm writing this:


AND THEN we have the BLUE haired gods.



Look at him sleeping… hehe. I guess Shin-Ah is kinda like Pluto but in his wicked moments I don't get a cute vibe from him but more of a… yeah… ah but then I guess there's that:



Hayato is a little bit of a conundrum. He has the looks but I don't know is he's as steamy as the others. Ah, by steamy I meant… no, I meant what I said.

Oh and then there's Aomine Daiki and Grey.



At first I didn't really see Grey as an interesting character but it changed over time… although when I look at these closely… I think that I know… I must have Aomine instead. Yes. Destiny has spoken.



Perhaps I'll look at another candidate just in case?



.. Ahehehe. I'm going to put on record that I got this for this post… I didn't just have it on my computer to begin with… yeah. Let's go with that.
Haruka is cool and by that I mean both collected and cold. Not as battle hungry as Aomine-kun although I like the competitiveness better in basketball rather than swimming. This is supposed to be an assortment of boys based on hair colour rather than personality though… so now I cannot pick again. Haruka looks more delicate than Aomine but I'm fine with that as well!!!
Damnit. Haruka reminded me of Rei though.


So that's another one…
And I also think that Kuroko and Ciel have some… ahem, 'nice' elements about them… although they are both young and adorable (Kuroko isn't as young but he looks it) and I'd feel a little like a predator if they made it on here. I don't think I would choose Ciel over any of the others anyway. Kuroko does have his moments though…



Argh. I give up.
Next colour.

So I guess Pink is easy because I can only think of one male character when I think of pink hair and that is of course Natsu Dragneel. Applaud.



I think he would win anyway. He is literally on fire and so is literally hot.

Now GREEN.
Midorima. Midorima All the way.



He was going to be rivalled by Makoto from Free! But I thought that Makoto was more cute than hot.

So pink and green were easy. Next up is white! White hair, not a lot of characters have it, right?






Damn.

What about… purple?



Yeah, I think that's a little easier. Hmm… maybe one of the triplets?
I haven't seen Magi (I have it in my possession but have not started it) but I've read things around the anime and so I've pictures of this guy and he is easily another candidate.



Moving on. Let's take a look at blonde/yellow. Mhmm. Yeah. I have no final decision here either.



I turn to judging their personality after their image in order to narrow it down but that would come under a different category. Hmm… blondes are nice. Yes yes. Blonde harem eh?

Let's depart and hop on the even harder trains; brown and black.

Brown:



How odd… I thought that there would definitely be more. I must be missing a ton of manga characters. Although black, blue and blonde are the most commonly used hair colours as far as my collections go.

TA DA!! I found my hottest brunette (I actually thought he had black hair)!!
Hokuto-sama!!



Black haired:



There are many more but I'm having an overload in my mind and I need to take a rest… so many… so many… and I can't choose one. I'd rather watch a harem from the sidelines… or would I?

I'm going to finish with red hair. There are probably a lot of guys that I've left out or just haven't remembered and to all of those; sorry!! There are others that I would've liked to put in but I don't see as competing against the others in terms of looks.

My red hair favourites *fanning*:
Of course it includes Kagami Taiga.



Some that I couldn't make a decision on which base category their hair belonged to and yet I wanted to include them:



*huff huff* and so that *panting* concludes… good god… my opinion on the *fans self* hottest males in anime and manga by their (goddamned) hair colour. I apologise if anyone thinks that I've put someone in the wrong colour!!

Peace out.

Comments