Black Butler Season One

So I just finished season one and the final episode has left me in the 'I don't understand!!' mode. I can make deductions but that 'preview' at the end had me even more confused. 'Black Sushi' or something.
I can easily say that I really enjoy the series. I love most of the characters. Grell, Pluto, Mey-Rin, Finny, Bardroy, Undertaker, Elizabeth, Ciel and of course Sebastian. I really like the other reaper guy too but I never remember his name. He definitely adjusts his glasses in the best way possible. I started to like Inspector Abberline... The next episode I watched after realising this; he was stabbed and then he died.
I really liked the puppet episode 'Forlorn' and loved the Drossel Keinz character (I have mentioned this :3 ) and loved the background stories for the Phantomhive servants. The pair from India was pretty good two but I hated that damned angel. The he/she pulled the same crazy face that Light Yagami did when L died. I remember it creeped me out enough that I stopped watching Death Note for like a week. I think the creepiest anime type faces are from Kill Bill. Eugh.
I remember for a long time I wouldn't watch Black Butler because I didn't think it sounded intriguing enough for me... I was wrong. If you have any suggested anime series, holla at me :)
I'm currently watching Black Butler Season Two (to be started I guess), Nisekoi (I'm finding it hard to get into), Brother's Conflict (one more episode), Uta no Prince-sama Season Two (halfway there), Another (death by umbrella), Kuroko no Basket (love it but taking my time), Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun (reading the manga at the same time but slowly losing interest) and Hetalia (I love it).





Comments