Favourite Anime Characters: By Hair Colour

A few of my favourite anime characters by category of hair colours.



BLACK
Levi Rivialle - Attack On Titan

Levi is really a flawless character. I even love his clean freak side and no matter how old or short he is (sorry Levi) he is just... Oh, Heichou. His 'I don't give a f#@$' cool attitude is also funny and interesting to watch although at times I feel he may be more of a monster than Eren's Titan form. Example: when he beat the shit of Eren. I chose him as my black hair favourite because... Well it's obvious.



BROWN
Fujioka Haruhi - Ouran High Host Club

I really like Haruhi because she's just a loveable character. Her attitudes to all the different individuals is funny and cute and her head is the most screwed on and down to earth because out of the Hist Club. I chose her as my brown hair favourite as I love her hair long and short and even the geeky messy that she had in the beginning.


BLUE
Kuroko Tersuya - Kuroko No Basket

I love Kuroko and the colour of his hair matches his sweet, innocent, cool and somewhat airy personality so he was the first choice for my blue haired favourite. He is often indirectly funny and is like the baby of the group although he is still often wiser/maturer than the others. He looks like it'd be fun to pat and ruffle his hair.


WHITE
Tomoe - Kamisama Hajimemashita

Tomoe is my favourite white haired character he looks both badass and like a long time subscriptor to Loreal. His long hair in his true demon form looks like silk and matches his rich personality although I still really like his shirt hair. It makes him look younger and cuter. It does not make him look less badass but does make his expressions more youthful like he really is just a teenager.


PINK
Natsu Dragneel - Fairy Tail

I love that he's a guy and he can sport pink hair better than anyone else. I chose him as my pink haired favourite because I love his bubbly and spirited personality. He can look cute, cool and scary and he don't even need to change his hair. Work it Natsu.


BLONDE
Tomoe Mami - Puella Magi Madoka Magica

I chose Mami my blonde favourite because I love the way her hair is curled and fits well with her character colour. She's strong but wants to be a normal girl and wants to be helped. The golden yellow is royal and it's work just fine with her superiority amongst the magical girls. I also love her character portrayal as an egg. She's hard for herself and those around her but she really takes everything to heart.


RED
Kagami Taiga - Kuroko No Basket

I love Kagami. Taiga is my red headed favourite all the way. His red hair matches his eyes and his roaring personality. His mistakes and his lessons are always good and humorous and I like how he develops relationships with the others, especially Kuroko. When he plays basketball he fires up just like his hair and the flash of red and the darker patches when he sweats after going hard just do it for me... In a strictly G rated sense... Hehe


GREEN
Meiou Setsuna - Sailor Moon

I love Sailor Pluto. She's much like Mami in the sense she's strong for herself and those around her but is internally sad and I love that about her. Her hair is like a dark green sea and the rich shimmer fits the mystery and awesomeness that surrounds her. She's my green haired favourite easily.


PURPLE
Shirakiin Ririchiyo - Inu X Boku SS

Ririchiyo is a mega Tsundere and it's adorable. I love the shade and glow of her hair and so she's my purple haired favourite. At first I thought she was quite a conceited brat but little by little I came to love her and giggle at just how tsundere she is. The way she flicks her hair and tries to keep herself on the higher pedestal (much higher because she's quite short) gives off a sense of coolness but yearning for real friends. It's like she's a reverse Mulan. She's a maiden dressed as a warrior.


GREY
Kraft Lawrence - Spice and Wolf

I love Lawrence. He's so adorable for a middle aged man... Middle aged? Old? Middle aged. He's a bit of a smart ass but it's fine. I do love how nervous he can get around Holo though. It's like he's several years younger again. I think another reason is that I LOVE his voice (the same voice actor as Kyoya and Sebastian might I add; I found this out after watching Black Butler and then stumbling on an English dub of Ouran). He is one of my few anime crushes who weren't teenagers or in their early twenties.


ORANGE
Chiyo Sakura - Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki- kun

Chiyo is just cute. Her love is kinda painful to watch but I just love that she continues to try with a smile of her face. I also love that she isn't the cliche ditz and reacts properly to the other characters. I also love her bows and so she is my orange haired beauty. Gambatte Chiyo... Please Nozaki WAKE UP... Uwahhhhhh






Comments