Hook, Line and GOT YOU

So I'm the only one that totally loves anime and manga in my household and it often makes me a little sad because it means I don't have anyone to talk about it with and they often laugh at me for it and make fun of my collection.


BUT
Last year I managed to hook my younger sister onto Kaichou Wa Maid-sama! and not only that but she accepted the other anime I loaned her and watched two more series on anime within two days. Surprisingly, one of them was Another.
AND
My younger brother (who is one of the people who live with me) called me gay for watching anime but despite that, when I convinced him to watch Magi: Labyrinth of Magic with me, there seemed to be a change of heart. He'd still say anime was 'gay' but he would say 'Yes!' each time I asked if he was ready for the next episode. We've watched fifteen episodes within two days.



I will continue to bring him to the dark side.



Comments