Getting into my A Game. A = Anime of course

So I haven't posted in what seems like forever (although if you're reading this on my Blogger blog and not my AA one it looks like it hasn't been) and there are a few things that have been happening and I also have a question for anyone who is a Code Geass fan.

SO. I started watching Code Geass.



It started with a chat between me and one of my co-workers. So we were talking about people who had worked their before me and he was trying to think of a word for the relationship he had with them... and chose 'Senpai'. My entire body tensed and my mind was like 'wut?... WUT?!' I wanted to ask if he watched a lot of anime but didn't want to come off as a weirdo if I started talking, then screaming about anime and wouldn't shut up. So I just grinned and was like, in my head of course, 'you had me at 'Senpai''. So the next time I see him he's talking about something that he compares to an anime and then he asks the fateful question 'Do you watch anime?'. And basically I responded with a killer (not sexy by more psychopath) smile and said, 'Do I watch AnIme?' It turns out we like the same types of anime and I was so goddamn excited because he's like the fourth person I've met that has liked anime. We talked about Attack on Titan and Puella Magi and then he started asking me about the older anime but I don't have much experience with them. He suggested I watch Code Geass and his expression was like how I think I must look when I'm talking about all my favourites.
So here comes my question. I started watching Code Geass and basically watched the first half of the first season in the span of two nights. I really enjoyed it but once I stopped watching I haven't been able to pick it back up and just keep watching reruns of my other anime. I don't like the normal school side of Code Geass and Shirley annoys me so when I tried to continue watching I ended up just turning it off and watching my favourite parts of Kuroko No Basket... and then of Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun... and then of Akatsuki No Yona... and then of Wolf Children, Death Note, Free! and a heap of others but I just never went back to Code Geass. As fans you're going to say it's worth watching but how? Can any of you give me a reason? Or at least those of you who have dropped anime and then picked it back up; how do you do it? Like, I want to watch it but at the same time I just want to know what happens and I don't want to spend my time watching it...
This is a little more complicated than it should be.



I've been reading a lot of manga too. I pick up five for every one I complete, just to get my manga fix. I have a lot of slow moving ones I guess. I think my favourite of the ones that I've recently picked up has to be Cheese in the Trap. It was confusing at first but I grew to love it... and basically screeched like a dragon when I reached the last updated chapter. It has a lot of cute moments and is really funny. I had to bear with the art for a while but I've grown to like it.


I've been trying to get my siblings into watching anime. I've sort of converted my younger sister (as I have written previously) but I don't see her too often. At least in a few weeks I will see her for two weeks and she's keen for anime marathons.

I was explaining Hetalia to my older sister and she got pretty interested... AND she agreed to a Hetalia marathon. I am sO HYPED!!! I bought the official DvDs for myself and am ready!!


She even hinted that she may watch another anime with me :D

So I got some new things in the past couple of weeks. The same sister that agreed to watch Hetalia showed me a store that had a lot of Sailor Moon and other anime stuff and I lost my sh*t. I wish I was rich but alas I am not and so I didn't buy everything I so desired.

I DID however by some nice hair clips and a BADASS  MOTHERF***ING MOON WAND




My sister (the same one mentioned prior) also bought me some nice canvas posters!! I can't wait to hang them up!!





I bought Project Diva and spent three days straight playing it. I still play it every now and then but I don't own the Ps3 or the TV... sadly..
I also got the DvDs for Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Puella Magi Madoka Magica (YAAASSS) and Noragami.


I have a little bit more to write about but for now this'll do. \(^o^)/ Til next time!

Comments