In Japan (part 1: Akihabara)

In Japan (part 1: Akihabara) :tada:

Sooo, it was my second day in Japan and I was having the time of my life 🤗. So far I'd visited these areas in Tokyo: Shibuya, Shinjuku, Harajuku, Akihabara and Narita :jp:.
At the airport
Waiting at the airport
On the train to Tokyo
In the hostel
So the first place I went to was
:sparkles:Akihabara:sparkles: and I went again the next day.
The first thing I did was step into an arcade and go nuts about the posters and the games and the gachapons :video_game:. I've been stopping at some many that my company has been trying to lead me out of the way of them :stuck_out_tongue:.
My sister won one... b$*#@
It was so fun!
And then I checked out some of the stores:space_invader:. I didn't buy nearly as much as I want but it was still so exciting to check all of the stores out. There were so many figurines :grin:.
I'm too poor :sob:
And more gachapon.
Some strange ones.
And then I visited Gundam Cafe and the AKB48 cafe.
The Gundam Cafe was really cool although I didn't take any photos while I was inside. They had the anime playing in the background and the menu was themed appropriately (of course) and was still good.
Gundam Cafe
And then I went to the Tokyo Anime Centre. It really wasn't what I thought it was going to be. It was really just an exhibit but it was still quite interesting to look at.
Tokyo Anime Centre
Some Kill La Kill
Little cute gods :blush:
And the next day I went back and just basically raided some of the gachapon machines, spent a lot of money on arcade games and checked out Don Quiote, which is great! Although if you're going in looking for anime stuff the only one really good for it is the one in Akihabara.
Holy Lord of Sailor Moon
Yato takes on a vending machine

Comments