Anime Pals


So because of my Attack on Titan backpack I've been a little beacon for those around me that also love anime and manga. I've been asked a couple of times where I got my bag from and once I even had a long conversation with an employee at Target. He asked me where I'd gotten my backpack and BOOM. We were talking about the season two, anime shirts online, Another, shoujo, Attack on Titan swords, the embarrassment of the AoT live action and other anime and manga. He was meant to be handing out flyers and greeting customer but literally the entire time when people weren't entering we were just having a good old chat. I told him it was nice to meet someone who also likes anime and manga and he agreed. We really are a scarce people in this part of the world and so it was exciting to have someone to talk about it to in real life. I really need to join a club or something.
I hope you all have friends who share the anime and manga obsession and if not I hope you meet some like-minded people soon!

Comments