Romantic Rendezvous: Kyoko and Ren





Couple in Question: 
Mogami Kyoko and Tsuruga Ren 




Anime/Manga: 
Skip Beat (manga)








What their relationship is currently like: 
Spoilers for anyone not up to date!!!

Okay... so they're both aware of their own feelings for each other but not of each other's feelings for each other. There was this weird sexual tension volume but it came about as them pretending to be siblings so... I don't really know how to catergorise that or really say which step they're at. As actors they can say that the hickey she game him was part of the act. 






My Opinion:
Kyaaaaaa!!!!
I just wish that would start to find out a little bit that they like each other so some saucy (and probably embarrassing) flirting can start happening!! But I guess the faster they get together the sooner the initial magic fades out. I really like them together but at the same time agree that there should be a wait until Kyoko's at least legal... right (not every part of my mind agrees)?



What I wish their relationship was like: 
So at first they got on each other's nerves and Ren would deliberately make a fool out of Kyoko and then they developed mutual respect as people and colleagues. At one point it can be seen as mentor and student, at another senpai and kouhai and then as they start to come onto equal ground it gets closer to them being friends and that's makes it easier to turn over into a romantic relationship. Although I'm not sure if you could 'define' a part of their relationship as 'friends'... it's very much senpai>kouhai.



What I hope their relationship will become: 
Well like it is in the title picture... duh. I want them to still be like they are but together. Maybe a little older and both adults. I don't think I really care for a child and home like I do when I think about other couples but I really can't wait until they finally give in or figure it out.


Comments